Utopia Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
- (noun) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect
Utopia (युटोपीअ / यूटोपीअ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- आदर्शलोक,यूटोपिया (f),आदर्श राज्य,कल्पना-लोक (m),राम-राज्य,आदर्श लोक
Utopia in a sentence
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of utopia
- remember etheopia which is a country. consider it as an ideal place on earth for everyone.
There’s No Place Like Utopia – movie trailer
Chimerical Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
Chimerical [ki-mer-i-kuh l, –meer-, kahy-]
- (adj) unreal; imaginary; visionary
- (adj) wildly fanciful; highly unrealistic
Chimerical (किमेरकल / किमेरिकल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Chimerical in a sentence
- But big question is: will the Congress move on? If they have, they will not opt for chimerical solutions like bringing in Priyanka to replace Rahul.
- “It’s easy to get carried away by product design but success in brand sales can be chimerical.”
- While Bollywood flicks are bubbling with the chimerical emotions of eternal romance, very few of real life celebrity couples can be remembered.
- But that helped her love her craft irrespective of chimerical success.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Chimerical
- It has “miracle” in it-> Miracle is imaginative.
Chimera or Magic trick
Vivacious Vocab Meme Dictionary -English to Hindi translation with picture
Vivacious [vi-vey-shuh s, vahy-]
- (adj) lively; animated, gay
Vivacious ( ववैशस / विवेशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Vivacious in a sentence
- The vivacious Koyal Rana at the India Beach Fashion Week Press Conference
- The vivacious actress is full of life off-screen too and loves wearing short dresses in real life.
- Her character is of a vivacious young girl who adds a spark in Trevor and Ben’s life after she goes on a road trip with them.
- Sonam Kapoor has the most vivacious, girl-next-door personality ever.
- She is pretty, vivacious and extremely stunning, she is Deepika Padukone.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Vivacious
- U shud try to be lively at time of ur VIVA
Watch lively (Vivacious) Pluto
Accolade Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with picture
Accolade [ak–uh-leyd, -lahd; ak-uh–leyd, –lahd]
- (noun) any award, honor, or laudatory notice
- (noun) a touch on a person’s shoulders with a sword at the bestowing of a knighthood
Accolade (ऐकलेड / ऐकलैड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- आलिंगन (m),पुरस्कार (m),शाबाशी (f),सराहना (f), औपचारिक रूप से उपाधि देना
Accolade in a sentence
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Accolade
- A+Cool+Aide is a praise for the effort by a Distinction Student
Sharukh Khan winning Accolade in Movie – Om Shanti Om
Misogynist-vs-Misandrist-vs-Misanthrope Vocab Meme English to Hindi Translation
Misogynist [mi-soj–uh-nist, mahy‐]
- (noun) a person who hates, dislikes, mistrusts, or mistreats women
Misogynist (मसाजनस्ट / मिज़जिनिस्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- महिलाओं से घृणा करने वाला (m),औरत जाति से नफरत करने वाला आदमी,नारी-द्वेषी (m),महिला-द्वेषी (m)
- (noun) a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against men
Misandrist (मिसंद्रिस्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- नापसंद तुच्छ जानता है , या दृढ़ता से पुरुषों के खिलाफ पक्षपातपूर्ण है जो एक व्यक्ति
Misanthrope [mis-uh n-throhp, miz-]
- (noun) a person who dislikes humankind and avoids human society
Misanthrope (मिसन्थ्रोप) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मानवद्वेषी (m),लोगों से घृणा करने वाला (m)