- (noun) a person who has special knowledge or skill in a field.
- (noun) a person who excels in musical technique or execution.
- (noun) a person who has a cultivated appreciation of artistic excellence, as a connoisseur or collector of objects of art, antiques, etc.
Virtuoso (वर्चूओसो / वर्ट्युओसो) meaning in Hindi
- कला-मर्मज्ञ, गुण, प्रवीण (m), शिल्पविद्याविद,गुणी कलाकार, दक्ष संगीतज्ञ
- (adj) (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgement.
- (adj) (of a person) natural and unaffected; innocent.
- (adj) of or denoting art produced in a style which deliberately rejects sophisticated artistic techniques and has a bold directness resembling a child’s work, typically in bright colours with little or no perspective.
Naive (नाइईव / नाईव) meaning in Hindi
- (noun) Military. a vacation or leave of absence granted to an enlisted person.
- (noun) a usually temporary layoff from work
- (noun) a temporary leave of absence authorized for a prisoner from a penitentiary.
- (verb) to grant a leave to.
- (verb) to lay (an employee or worker) off from work, usually temporarily.
Furlough (फर्लो) meaning in Hindi
- छुट्टी (f),गैरहाजिरी की छुट्टी,अवकाश (m)
What is the difference between Parole and Furlough?
Furlough or Layoff: Is There a Difference?
Furlough in a sentence ( Word usage in recent news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Furlough
- FOR+LAUGH….Imagine that you are a soldier and your are saying to your senior that Sir I want to laugh with my family members and I want leave FORLAUGH….please consider my case – by nileshdive
How to Say or Pronounce Furlough
Know the difference between furlough and parole: Sanjay Dutt
Marsupial [mahr-soo-pee-uh l]
- (noun) mammals of which the females have a pouch (the marsupium) containing the teats where the young are fed and carried
- (adj) relating to the marsupials;marsupial animals
Marsupial (मार्सूपीअल) meaning in Hindi
- धानी,धानी प्राणी,शिशु धानी संबंधी
Marsupial in a sentence (Marsupial examples, Marsupial animal list)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Marsupial
- MA ke PURSE mein SO rahe PILLEY…. – by nileshdive
How to Pronounce Marsupial
True Facts About Marsupials
Enduring [en-doo r-ing, –dyoo r-]
- (adj) lasting over a period of time; enduring love; enduring promises
- (adj) patient; long-suffering.
Enduring (एन्डुरिंग) meaning in Hindi
Enduring in a sentence (Word usage in recent news)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Enduring
- enduring – durable(duracell) – means long-lasting.
How to pronounce Enduring
Gangnam style Duracell advert [HQ]