Arbiter Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
- (noun) a person who settles a dispute or has ultimate authority in a matter.
Arbiter (आर्बिटर) meaning in Hindi
- न्यायकर्त्ता,पंच, विवाचक (m)
Arbiter word usage in recent news (Arbiter in a sentence)
- A cool Virat, of the kind who played arbiter in the ugly Jadeja-Raina verbal duel last year, has the potential of doing wonders to India’s fortunes.
- For the remaining five seats, Central Election Committee, led by Sonia Gandhi, will be the final arbiter.
- Rather than being a fair arbiter, the Centre took sides and antagonised many.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Arbiter
- AR(arbitarty means random)+BEATER……a person who beats the hammer on the table randomly saying SILENCE SILENCE is an arbiter – by nileshdive
Sunny Deol defending his case in front of Arbiter
Baker’s dozen Vocab Meme +1 Idiom to your word list
- thirteen. (Bakers often added an extra item to an order for a dozen.)
Why a Baker’s Dozen is 13 Instead of 12?
Baker’s Dozen in recent news (Baker’s dozen in a sentence)
Baker’s dozen strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Weird
Indelible Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Indelible [in-del-uh-buh l] (adjective)
- cannot be removed or erased; “an indelible stain”,“indelible memories”
Indelible(इन्डेलिबल) meaning in Hindi
Indelible word usage in recent use (Indelible in a sentence)
Mnemonic trick to remember Indelible meaning
- indelible: in + delete + able- which can’t be deleted -by yokel
Indelible ink is… delible
Futile Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Futile [fyoot-l, fyoo-tahyl] (adjective)
- incapable of producing any useful result; pointless.
- unproductive of success; trifling; frivolous; unimportant.
Futile (फ्यूटल) meaning in Hindi
Futile word usage from recent news (Futile in a sentence)
Mnemonic trick to remember Futile meaning
- futile is not fertile.. hence not fruitful -by namaskar
How to pronounce Futile
Your efforts to resist her cuteness are futile
Ascetic Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
- (adjective) practicing great self-denial ; “ascetic practices”,”ascetic existence”
- (noun) someone who practices self denial as a spiritual discipline
Ascetic (असेटिक) meaning in Hindi
- संन्यासी (m),आत्मसंयमी,तपस्वी,यति (f)
Ascetic word usage in recent news (Ascetic in a sentence)
- According to his brother-in-law, Mr Abreu leads an almost ascetic life with books his only belongings.
- A new generation, nostalgic for nationalism, saw in Anna an avatar of nationalism and its patently ascetic style.
- Around 30 years later another Indian ascetic named Bodhidharma arrived and spent nine years meditating in a nearby cave
- Hundreds of sanyasis and sadhus, who have been leadingascetic lives for decades in this world famous temple town seeking spiritual solace.
- The texts of our tradition are not only ascetic and spiritual but also celebrate the sensual and erotic.
Mnemonic trick to remember Ascetic meaning
- sounds like acetic acid, remember acetic acid(vinegar)i.e., sour in taste, one who has made is life sour in taste, i.e., away from pleasures for religious purposes. – by nikhilparasher
How to pronounce ascetic
Watch BBC: Extreme Pilgrim – Ascetic Christianity