Garrulous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Garrulous [gar–uh-luh s, gar-yuh-]
- (adj) excessively talkative, especially on trivial matters; “a garrulous cab driver”
Garrulous (गेरलस / गैरलस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गप्पी, झक्की, बकवादी, बहुभाषी, बातूनी, मुखर, वाचाल
- early 17th century: from Latin garrulus (from garrire ‘to chatter, prattle’) + -ous.
Garrulous in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Like a garrulous, unthinking windbag he started blaming Pakistan for the attack in words we have heard before too many times.
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar today termed as “irresponsible” and “garrulous” the comments by the Central government.
- Modi, on the other hand, comes from a tradition of being garrulous and never short of words.
- A picture says more than a thousand words, and moving pictures are even more garrulous.
- Over the past few days we have been bombarded by news of the garrulously unpleasant Lalit Modi.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of garrulous
- girl -ous ( girls are often more garrulous than boys)
Embellish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) make (something) more attractive by the addition of decorative details or features;”weapons were often embellished with precious metal”
- (verb) make (a statement or story) more interesting by adding extra details that are often untrue;“followers often embellish stories about their heroes”
Embellish (इम्बेलिश / एम्बेलिश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- संवारना, सजाना, संजोना, सुशोभित करना, अलंकृत करना, सुन्दर बनाना
- late Middle English: from Old French embelliss-, lengthened stem of embellir, based on bel ‘handsome’, from Latin bellus
Embellish in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Girls chased his car as it blew dust behind – some picking up the dust to embellish their maang!
- They are small metallic beads used to embellish any nail art design.
- You can embellish the collar, shoulder or even the sleeves. Place each embellishment neatly to create a pattern that you’re happy with.
- Moreover, he took exceptional care to embellish every posture and movement with his own creative imagination.
- They were provided with Swarovski’s exquisite collection of jewellery and accessories to embellish their outfits in the most creative way.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of embellish
- emBELLish – Christmas tree mein “bell” add karoge toh usse embellish kahenge
DIY Embellish Tulle Hem Evening Gown
Fractious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Fractious [frak-shuh s]
- (adj) (typically of children) irritable and quarrelsome; “they fight and squabble like fractious children”
- (adj) (of a group or organization) difficult to control; unruly. “the National Olympic Committee has to hold its fractious members together”
Fractious ( फ्रैक्शस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- झगड़ालू, बेलगाम, अनियंत्रित, लड़ाका
- late 17th century: from fraction, probably on the pattern of the pair faction, factious
Fractious in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Fractious caste conflicts are no more the sole preserve of the Hindi heartland.
- We saw him embrace Greg Chappell’s philosophy, if not necessarily his approach, during those fractious times between 2005 and 2007.
- Thus the monetary policy committee might appear as a fractious and divided house.
- A 100-day protest in 1991, caused by fractious disputes over the nature of course structure, is especially memorable.
- The accord, reached after long, fractious negotiations, marks a dramatic break from decades of animosity between the United States and Iran
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of fractious
- Fractious – fracture ho gya hai, isleye itna irritating behave kar raha hai launda
Indian Fractious girlfriend
Fetter Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Dictionary with picture dictionary
- (noun) a chain or manacle used to restrain a prisoner, typically placed around the ankles.
- (noun) a restraint or check on someone’s freedom to act.
- (verb) restrain with chains or manacles, typically around the ankles.
- (verb) confine or restrict (someone)
Fetter (फेटर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- Old English feter, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch veter ‘a lace’, from an Indo-European root shared by foot.
Fetter in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Old policies have become a fetter on growth and a change is sorely needed.
- The indifference of some permanent members of the Council to even fetter such terrorists under the Council’s own sanctions regimes.
- Just as the caste system in Hinduism is a fetter, do you feel that the labyrinthine regulations of the Catholic Church too are a fetter?
- The law has been challenged as an unconstitutional fetter on free speech, and one that is satisfied through the civil defamation provision.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of fetter
Pairon Mein Bandhan(fetter) Hai with Lyrics *HQ* 1080p – Mohabbatein
Pedagogy Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Pedagogy [ped–uh-goh-jee, -goj-ee]
- (noun) the method and practice of teaching, especially as an academic subject or theoretical concept
Pedagogy (पेडगाजी / पेडगोजी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अध्यापन-कला, प्रशिक्षण, शिक्षण, शिक्षा, संशिक्षा, अध्यापन
- late 16th century: from French pédagogie, from Greek paidagōgia ‘office of a pedagogue’, from paidagōgos (see pedagogue)
Pedagogy in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of pedagogy
- Pedagogy = ‘peda’ + ‘logy’ = study of peda. Headmaster – sahi answer pei peda milega. Ramu -“wah Sir! kya pedagogy hai”
What is Pedagogy?