Contented Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Contended [kuh n-ten-tid]
- (adj) feeling or expressing happiness or satisfaction.“I felt warm and contented”
- (adj) willing to accept something; satisfied.“I was never contented with half measures”
- (adj) accept as adequate despite wanting more or better.“we contented ourselves with a few small purchases”
Contended (कन्टेन्टड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin contentus ‘satisfied’, past participle of continere
Contented in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
- In the initial overs of the morning session at The Oval, both batsmen looked contented to leave balls and defend nicely.
- She had a child in the first year of marriage and told us she was quite contented in her new home.
- I will die a contented man.
- He was contented, concerned about people around him and their families, and was polite and punctual.
- The more worldly pleasure we enjoy, the less satisfied and contented we are with life.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of contented
- Container agar bhara hoga.. toh satisfied hoga…
Mr India – Mogambo Khush Hua – Amrish Puri – Hindi Action Scene
Abstruse Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) hard to understand; recondite; esoteric
Abstruse (अब्स्ट्रूस / ऐब्स्ट्रूस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गूढ़, दुर्बोध, दुर्गम, गहन, जटिल
- late 16th century: from Latin abstrusus ‘put away, hidden’, from abstrudere ‘conceal’, from ab- ‘from’ + trudere ‘to push’
Abstruse in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- I also find that documents attached with the application are also abstruse and obscure and it is very difficult to make any sense out of them.
- The notion of marrying is one, which makes its bifurcation into the categories of ‘arranged’ and ‘love’ quite abstruse.
- People outside the circuit often feel art is both expensive and abstruse.
- The sequel, The Pervert’s Guide to Ideology (2012), is a little more abstruse.
- It might tell you that even the most abstruse mathematics has roots in simple, easily understood ideas.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of abstruse
- It contains “ab….use” ab is used in negative way, ‘ab’… ‘use’ nahi kar sakte, because it’s too much abstruse.
Abstruse – explanation (funny)
Retaliate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) make an attack in return for a similar attack
Retaliate (रिटैलीएट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- पलट कर हमला करना, बदला देना,प्रतिकार करना
- early 17th century: from Latin retaliat- ‘returned in kind’, from the verb retaliare, from re- ‘back’ + talis ‘such’.
Retaliate in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- The good news is that depending on deterrence, meaning the ability to retaliate after a surprise attack, has thus far averted nuclear conflict.
- The attack led the Army to retaliate with cross-border surgical strikes against camps of NSCN(K).
- Shameful of me not to retaliate.
- Warner may just be the one who gets pinned by someone in retaliation.
- India would retaliate for the beheading of its jawans.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of retaliate
- jab maine paise “re” – “tally” kiye, toh much 500 Rs. ke note kam mile, I just retaliated.
Yuvraj Singh retaliates in his own style
Endearment Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Endearment [en-deer-muh nt]
- (noun) a word or phrase expressing love or affection; “she was whispering endearments and repeatedly kissing him”
- (noun) love or affection; “a term of endearment”
Endearment (इन्डिर्मन्ट / एन्डीर्मन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चाव, प्यार, प्रीति, ममता, मोह, लाड़
Endearment in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Due consideration has been given to Khan’s endearment for the ghats along Ganga.
- She was always a picture of grace and endearment.
- Customisation of products is the mantra to customer endearment today and the financial world is not far behind.
- We decided to dissect Delhi’s most annoying terms of endearment. Babe (/beIb/) Meaning: Your girlfriend is sexy.
- ‘Mehbooba’: Prince Charles’ new term of endearment
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of endearment
- Endearment mein chhupa hai “dear” –> love or affection
“Shona” – term of Endearment
Ambiguous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Ambiguous [am-big-yoo-uh s]
- (adj) open to more than one interpretation; not having one obvious meaning;“ambiguous phrases”
- (adj) not clear or decided; “the election result was ambiguous”
Ambiguous (ऐम्बिग्यूअस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अनेकार्थी, अस्पष्ट, संदिग्ध
- early 16th century (in the sense ‘indistinct, obscure’): from Latin ambiguus ‘doubtful’ (from ambigere ‘waver, go around’, from ambi- ‘both ways’ + agere ‘to drive’) + -ous.
Ambiguous in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- On Tuesday HRD minister Smriti Irani gave a ambiguous reply in Lok Sabha to a question on allowing Ph.D and M.Phil.
- They also claim that some of the rules are ambiguous, leading to cause for concern.
- The regulation is ambiguous at many places and compliance requirements are not very clear.
- While the budget document has been clearly and comprehensively structured it remains ambiguous about any tangible plan of action.
- Likewise, the constitution is also ambiguous on federalism, land reform and other issues including gender rights.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ambiguous
- Ambiguous = “bi” means 2, guous ~ guess, I made 2 wild guess for ambiguous question.
Top 10 Movies with Ambiguous Endings