Philander Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(verb) (of a man) readily or frequently enter into casual sexual relationships with women.
Philander meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
व्यभिचार करना, खिलवाड़ करना
- mid 18th century: from the earlier noun philander ‘man, husband’, often used in literature as the given name of a lover, from Greek philandros ‘fond of men’, from philein ‘to love’ + anēr ‘man’.
Philander in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- They accepted that their husbands would philander with other women.
- He had no time or inclination to philander.
- A heavy-drinking philanderer, he regularly mistreated his young wife.
- Camille believes Bill is simply a jolly philanderer with women who “consented to drugs and sex.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Philander
- Philanderer = phir se land 🙂
Identify the Philanderer(s) in this video
Predator Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) an animal that naturally preys on others; “wolves are major predators of small mammals”
(noun) a person who ruthlessly exploits others; “a sexual predator”
Predator meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
परभक्षी, लुटेरा, हिंस्त्र, दरिंदा
- 1920s: from Latin praedator ‘plunderer’, from praedat- ‘seized as plunder’, from the verb praedari
Predator in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- On Sunday, Danczuk’s first wife told the Mail on Sunday that the MP was a sexual predator.
- Snakes with this body form tend to be slow moving, and can thus not rely on speed to escape from predators.
- The puff adder is a relatively thick meter-long snake that makes its living as an ambush predator.
- The sexual predator, who has been arrested and identified as Mohammad Akram Khan, claims that the girl had approached him.
- Though the lion is a great predator, its encounters with crocodiles are rare.
How Predator Should Have Ended
Capsize Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(verb) (of a boat) be overturned in the water
Capsize (कैप्साइज़) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late 18th century: perhaps based on Spanish capuzar ‘sink (a ship) by the head’, from cabo ‘head’ + chapuzar ‘to dive or duck’.
Capsize in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- At least 21 drown after boats capsize off Turkey.
- At least 11 migrants are dead and 13 others went missing as the boat carrying about 50 migrant labourers capsized off Greek island.
- Death toll in Egypt boat capsize rises to 33.
- 14 killed as boat capsizes off Malaysia coast.
- China ship capsize toll 18, more than 400 missing.
Mnemonic trick to remember the capsize
- cap ke size ki boat toh doob hi jaayegi
CAPSIZE IN GULF OF ALASKA
Mesmerize Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(verb) capture the complete attention of (someone); transfix
Mesmerize (मेज़्मराइज़) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
Mesmerize in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Ayushman Khurana to Mesmerize once again.
- Three star performers from Kashmiri flew to international destinations this year to mesmerize the audience with their live rendition.
- The ceremony will witness stunning performances by Jacqueline and Salim-Sulaiman, who are all set to mesmerize the spectators.
- Though there are no tourist spots to visit, the ecstatic charm and uninhibited feel of the village will mesmerize you.
- With its sharp muscular looks, the car will continue to mesmerize the automobile enthusiasts amidst the diesel car ban happenings.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of mesmerize
- mesmerize –> create ‘mess’ in the ‘memory’
Mesmerizing Hindi songs
Metamorphosis Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a change of the form or nature of a thing or person into a completely different one.
Metamorphosis (मेटमॉर्फसिस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
रूपान्तर करना, कायापलट, बदलाव, रूप भेद
- late Middle English: via Latin from Greek metamorphōsis, from metamorphoun ‘transform, change shape’.
Metamorphosis in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Perhaps Delhi’s metamorphosis is because of the change in its demography over the years.
- From mid-match retirements to sheer ruthlessness: The fascinating metamorphosis of Djokovic.
- Alok Nath’s metamorphosis from a regular actor to the much-revered Babuji happened in this legendary film.
- For Parineeti, the prep towards this startling metamorphosis began in February when she signed up for martial arts training.
- The country is going through a digital metamorphosis.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of metamorphosis
- meta = many, morp = shape or form
Will explains the meaning of metamorphosis