Renegade Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with funny pictures
- (noun) a person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.“an agent who later turns out to be a renegade”
- (adj) having treacherously changed allegiance.“a renegade bodyguard”
- (verb) become a renegade.“John had renegaded from the Confederacy”
Renegade (रेनगेड / रेनगैड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Renegade in a sentence (usage in Newspapers)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Renegade
- renegade sounds like grenade. If you throw a grenade in your own country, you will be termed as Renegade or Traitor.
Vaiko calls Salman Khan a traitor
Querulous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Querulous [kwer–uh-luh s, kwer-yuh-]
- (adj) full of complaints; complaining
Querulous (क्वेरलस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- सर्वदा शिकायत करनेवाला,विलापी,शिकायती
Querulous in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
- This is also worth noting that whenever Washington inches closer to New Delhi, Islamabad becomes querulous.
- They are disappointed that AAP has turned out to be a querulous, argumentative bunch of single-minded individuals.
- Even the querulous Jamia teachers wouldn’t mind if they were to have, say, Finance Minister PC Chidambaram as their new VC.
- The receptionist added, in a querulous voice, that she knew about this.
- She steps out of her house, in a querulous mood oscillating between fatigue and euphoria.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Querulous
Yuvraj Singh’s father Yograaj Singh – Querulous?
Voluble Vs Taciturn – Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Picture
Voluble [vol-yuh-buh l]
- (adj) characterized by a ready and continuous flow of words; fluent; glib;talkative;“Deepika was as voluble as PM was silent”
Voluble (वाल्यबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- आलापप्रिय,चञ्चल,धाराप्रवाह,बकवादी,बातूनी,वाक्चपल,वाचाल,लुढ़कने वाला
- (adj) (of a person) reserved or uncommunicative in speech; saying little;When sitting next to Siddhu anyone would appear taciturn.
Taciturn (टैसिटर्न meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मौन,ख़ामोश,चुप्प,अल्प भाषी,अल्पभाषी,चुप,चुप्पा,तूष्णांक
Peevish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture
- (adj) easily irritated or annoyed
Peevish (पीविश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Peevish sentences from Newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of peevish
- Thand mein agar baar baar “Pee” karne ki “Wish” hoye toh irritating ho jaata hai
Sharukh Khan in Peevish Mood
Machination Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Machination [mak-uh–ney-shuh n]
- (noun) a crafty and involved plot to achieve your (usually sinister) ends
Machination (मैकनैशन / मैशनैशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उपाय,कुचक्र,घात,छल,दांव,बंदिश,रचना,षड्यंत्र,चालबाज़ी,साज़िश,कपट योजना
Machination sentences from newspaper
- It’s time for serious introspection and analysis on the effectiveness of AFSPA as a strategy or machination for dealing with insurgency.
- It didn’t appear strong though, in the game of political machination.
- He had been a victim of the former’s machination in the past on quite a few occasions, Paswan said.
- The instinct that kicked in at the hunt was not that of a sneaky political machination of letting Bhima die at the tiger’s claws.
- PDP has emerged to be a disruptive, negative political machination against the people of J&K founded by covert agencies.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of machination
- The robots have a machination to kill all the humans and make a MACHIne NATION…… TERMINATOR MOVIE..
The Inner Machinations of my mind are an enigma