Impudent [im-pyuh-duh nt] (adjective)
- shamelessly bold,brazen-faced,insolent, rude and not respectful, impertinent
Impudent (इम्प्यडन्ट) meaning in Hindi
Impudent word usage in recent news (Impudent in a sentence)
- Impudent behaviour of the neo-rich often lands them in trouble.
- He was a good for nothing impudent fellow for insulting decent persons while on their way to church.
- Some countries behave in a totally impudent and unceremonious way by attempting to discredit the Sochi Olympics politically.
- If you want to turn people down, it is best to do so politely and respectfully, even if you feel their request is impudent or their offer ridiculous.
Mnemonic Trick to remember meaning of impudent
- “Im” is the prefix meaning “not.” “Pudent” sounds like “prudent.” So someone who is impudent, is not prudent: he is insulting and rude -by viciousvegetable
DO NOT CONFUSE WITH IMPRUDENT(lacking discretion; incautious; rash)
How to pronounce Impudent
Watch Impudent cat