Apposite [ap-uh-zit, uh-poz-it] (adjective)
- suitable; well-adapted; pertinent; relevant; apt: an apposite answer.
- being of striking appropriateness and pertinence
Apposite (ऐपज़िट) meaning in Hindi
Pertinent [pur-tn-uh nt]
- pertaining or relating directly and significantly to the matter at hand; relevant: pertinent details.
Pertinent (पर्टनन्ट / पर्टिनिन्ट) meaning in Hindi
Apposite and Pertinent Word Usage in Recent News
- Rajan said that it is pertinent to understand the role of virtual currencies and how they will interact with paper currencies.
- It is pertinent to see the way mobile devices have taken off in the past few years
- However, the most pertinent question is: can any other BJP leader equal Modi in political astuteness
- It seems an apposite time to take stock of ourselves and chart a new way forward as we enter the third decade of our life.
- The film start in a graveyard, an apposite image for the decaying society which is the theme of the film.
- From a current inflation rate of 10 per cent, the Patel Committee ‘glide path’ of a less than 8 per cent inflation rate for January 2015 is apposite.
Apposite Mnemonic trick to remember Apposite meaning
- apposite=> opposite of OPPOSITE i.e. perfectly matched; appropriate; most suitable -by kamil king
Pertinent Mnemonic trick to remember Pertinent meaning
- relate to pertaining….which means relevant to -by kishu1987
How to Pronounce Pertinent
Not so apposite gift to give to your girlfriend on Valentines day