- (noun) a person who follows the latest trends and fashions, especially those regarded as being outside the cultural mainstream.
- (adje) (of a garment) cut to fit and fasten at the hips rather than the waist.
Hipster meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- 1930s (in sense ‘female jazz dancer’, then ‘fashionable person in the jazz world’): from hip3 + -ster.
Hipster in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- From hipster festivals to chic cafes, how Jaipur became India’s ‘it’ city
- Cool Colaba: from historical hub to hipster hang-out, Mumbai’s old …
- What makes East London the new Hipster Central
- Hipster job searches are on the rise
- FB Mondial’s HPS 300 motorcycle is a hipster-looking cruiser for …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Hipster
- remember marauder’s map? which harry used when out for searching anything in hogwarts?
- (verb) go on board a ship or aircraft.“he embarked for India in 1817”
- (verb) put or take on board a ship or aircraft..“the passengers were ready to be embarked”
- (verb) begin (a course of action). “she embarked on a new career”
Embark meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- लगना, लगाना, सम्मिलित होना, प्रारम्भ करना, किसी काम में लगना, आरंभ करना, जहाज़ पर चढ़ना, जाने का साहस करना, जहाज़ पर चढ़ाना, पोतारोहण करना
- mid 16th century: from French embarquer, from em- ‘in’ + barque ‘bark, ship’.
Embark in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Army Chief to embark on four-day US visit on April 2
- Mamata to embark on electioneering from April 4
- Make-up legend Bobbi Brown to embark on maiden India tour in April
- PM to embark on a day-long election campaign in UP, Uttarakhand …
- India-SriLanka embark on Exercise MITRA SHAKTI
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Embark
- EMBARK sounds like I AM BACK on track. Means set on right direction.
- em+bark(sound of dog “barking”) – in search of his dog he begins his journey
- (noun) the traditional beliefs, customs, and stories of a community, passed through the generations by word of mouth.
- (verb) a body of popular myths or beliefs relating to a particular place, activity, or group of people.“Hollywood folklore”
Folklore meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- कहावत, लोकसाहित्य, घरेलू कथा कहानी, पौराणिक बाते, लोक-साहित्य, जनकथा-विज्ञान
- mid 19th century: from folk + lore1.
Folklore in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Man behind Kerala’s private folklore museum laid to rest
- Kartik Purnima 2018: Folklore and significance of the festival
- Himachal Pradesh’s Folklore Music Festival Features Rock, Metal and …
- 11 Scary Ghosts From Indian Folklore That Are The Stuff Nightmares …
- From Arabic folklore to an Indian prison
- (verb) make (someone or something) look or feel better, younger, or more vital..“a bid to rejuvenate the town centre”
- (verb) restore (a river or stream) to a condition characteristic of a younger landscape.“a rejuvenated stream”
Rejuvenate meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- फिर से युवा करना, नया करना, फिर जवान या युवा करना, फिर से जवान बना देना, फिर से जवान हो जाना
- early 19th century: from re- ‘again’ + Latin juvenis ‘young’ + -ate3, suggested by French rajeunir .
Rejuvenate in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Modi government’s grand plan to rejuvenate Indian traditions takes …
- Sporty, wildlife getaways a quick fix to rejuvenate
- Leaving Lucrative Job Offers Behind, This 26-Yr-Old Is Rejuvenating …
- Pakistan vs Australia, 2nd ODI, Preview: Hosts eager to rejuvenate …
- Rejuvenate your skin and hair this Holi at the Sanctuary Spa, The Den
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Rejuvenate
- REJUVENATE…Juvenile means a young person..so making Younger
- (noun) sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
- (noun) the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild.
Incest meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- अगम्यागमन, कौटुम्बिक व्यभिचार, सगे-संबंधी के साथ यौन सम्पर्क, ईन्सेस्त
- Middle English: from Latin incestus, incestum ‘unchastity, incest’, from in- ‘not’ + castus ‘chaste’.
Incest in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- … and heir to Iron Throne, Rhaegar, meaning that Jon is in fact the rightful king. … Plus, they were so used to incest at that point, the whole …
- Game of Thrones star defends Jaime and Cersei Lannister’s incest as …
- Brother-sister incest affair: Man chops off brother-in-law’s genitals, kills …
- Man facing child molestation and incest charges following investigation
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Incest
- those are insects who have immoral sexual relations