Petulant Vocab meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Petulant [pech-uh-luh nt] (adjective)
- easily irritated or annoyed
- moved to or showing sudden, impatient irritation, especially over some trifling annoyance
Petulant Meaning in Hindi
Petulant Word Usage from recent News
Petulant mnemonic trick
The pet – u – lent me is getting me irritated
Watch Petulant Hulk in Action:
Watch Petulant Office Guy:
Avuncular Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Avuncular [uh-vuhng-kyuh-ler] (adjective)
- like an uncle; avuncular affection.
- resembling a uncle in kindness or indulgence
Avuncular Hindi meaning
Avuncular Word Usage in recent news
- Kids delight in his avuncular indulgence.
- Madhya Pradesh polls: Avuncular vs. Royal
- BJP is banking on the goodwill the avuncular Singh seems to enjoy.
- It was the nation’s avuncular television newsman Walter Cronkite who broke the news of Kennedy’s shooting.
- In my most avuncular Santa voice I said, “Merry Christmas, Calvin.”
Avuncular Mnemonic trick to remember word
split the word like av + UNCUL(UNCLE) + AR…SO related to an uncle or suitable to an uncle..avUNCULar..uncle.
Revelry Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your WordList
Revelry ˈ[rɛvlri] (noun)
- unrestrained merrymaking; Boisterous merrymaking.
Revelry Hindi meaning
- धूमधाम की दावत,आमोद प्रमोद,ऐश,आनंदोत्सव
Revelry Word Usage in Recent News
Revelry Mnemonic Trick:
Sounds like “jewelry”. You buy jewelry when you are in revelry.
Watch this beautiful “Kings Of Leon – Revelry” Song
Bid Adieu Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
- French for saying good-bye to someone or something
Hindi Meaning: अल्विदा
Bid Adieu Word Usage in Recent News:
Don’t forget to watch Sachin Tendulkar’s emotional speech before he says Bid Adieu to cricket
Parley Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
- (noun) a discussion or conference
- (noun) a conference between opposing sides in a dispute
- (verb) hold a conference with the opposing side to discuss terms
Parley Hindi Meaning
- (noun) संवाद, परस्पर वार्तालाप, बातचीत
- (verb) बातचीत करना, जबानी बहस करना
Parley Word Usage
Parley Mnemonic Trick
parley sounds like parliament… where CONFERENCE is held between opponents