Mountebank Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation
- (noun) a person who deceives others, especially in order to trick them out of their money; a charlatan.
- (noun) a person who sells quack medicines, as from a platform in public places, attracting and influencing an audience by tricks, storytelling,etc.
Mountebank meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कपटी,धोखेबाज़,नट,नीमहकीम,नटनी,बाज़ीगर,मदारी,कपटी विक्रेता,तमाशा कर भीड़ इकट्ठी करने वाला
Mountebank sentences from Newspaper
- Narendra Modi, the mountebank, dwarfed Chouhan at the rally called essentially to boost the BJP’s prospects in the upcoming assembly elections.
- A credulous conservative audience is ready for another mountebank like Warnke to thieve away their money telling fables about demons.
- Charlatan to many is a huckster, a mountebank, an impersonator.
- What equivocating mountebank could fool the American people with such nonsense?
- Why play along with someone who one of your closest allies has effectively described as a dangerous mountebank?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Mountebank
- mountebank can be broken as mouth+bank=person whose mouth is a bank of words….who is extremely boastful and pretentious…
Identify the Mountebank in the scene below
Apocryphal Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Apocryphal [uh–pok-ruh-fuh l]
- (adj) (of a story or statement) of doubtful authenticity, although widely circulated as being true.
Apocryphal (अपाक्रफल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- असत्य,झूठा,अप्रमाणिक,शंकित,संदिग्ध प्रमाण
- apocryphal books
- apocryphal gospels
Apocryphal sentences in newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Apocryphal
- Derived from root “crypt” which means “secret”. So, Apocryphal means “of doubtful authenticity”
Only 66 books in the Bible — why the Apocrypha and Gnostic Gospels weren’t included
Ersatz Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Pictures
Ersatz [er-zahts, -sahts, er-zahts, –sahts]
- (adj) (of a product) made or used as a substitute, typically an inferior one, for something else.”ersatz coffee”
- (noun) an artificial substance or article used to replace something natural or genuine; a substitute.
Ersatz meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Ersatz sentences from Newspaper
- Most of the time it’s what hastily gets made in the early hours of the morning and sent in the lunch boxes or the ersatz cafeteria/canteen food.
- This project promises to become a clone of the BrahMos; a Russian product that carries an ersatz Indo-Russian trademark.
- We have to avoid both positivist history and even the ersatz history of Hindutva.
- What are the signs that CR Park is an ersatz, counterfeit or duplicate version of Calcutta?
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Ersatz
- sat is an inferior substitute for gre for ER engineer ppl
Ersatz vs Real iPhone 6!
Hyperbole Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (noun) obvious and intentional exaggeration.
- (noun) an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to betaken literally
Hyperbole (हाइपर्बली) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अतिशयोक्ति,अत्युक्ति,अत्योक्ति,किसी बात को घटा बढ़ाकर कहना
Hyperbole sentences from Newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Hyperbole
- hyper(beyond the limit)+bole(means speak)..so someone who gives the statement beyond his limit..overstating basically.
Andaz Apna Apna – Hyperbole Scene 🙂
Redundant Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Redundant [ri-duhn-duh nt]
- (adj) more than is needed, desired, or required
- (adj) repetition of same sense in different words
Redundant (रिडन्डन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अतिरिक्त,अधिक,अनावश्यक,ज्यादा,बेकार,व्यर्थ,फ़ालतू,अत्यधिक शब्दों का,निकाला गया
Redundant sentences from Newspaper
Mnemonics tricks to remember the meaning of Redundant
- redundant rhymes Abundant and thts the meaning
Find the Redundant Words