Adjure Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Pictures
Adjure [uh–joo r]
- (verb) urge or request (someone) solemnly or earnestly to do something;“I adjure you to tell me the truth”
Adjure(अजुर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अनुरोध करना या अनुनय करना,शपथ दिलाकर कोई बात पूछना,सौगंध दिलाना,कसम खिलाना
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘put a person on oath’): from Latin adjurare, from ad- ‘to’ + jurare ‘swear’ (from jus, jur- ‘oath’).
Can be confused with abjure, adjure
Adjure in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- I often adjure more cynical friends to consider our genuine and undeniable national strength, and strengths.
- As a young intern, I may not be the paramount authority to adjure you.
- I unflinching subscribe to it and adjure the general public to back social reform too.
- we, politely, adjure the IGP and the Hon. Minister for women and gender affairs to, personally, take an interest in this case
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of adjure
- ADD+JEWAR(jewellery)…..wife demanding(adjuring).. mere ko aur jewar chahiye
Guess who is adjuring in the video below
Accessible Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Accessible [ak-ses–uh-buh l]
- (adj) (of a place) able to be reached or entered; “the town is accessible by bus”
- (adj) (of a person, especially one in a position of authority) friendly and easy to talk to; approachable; “he is more accessible than most tycoons”
Accessible (ऐक्सेसबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अभिगम्य,उपगम्य,उपलब्ध,गमनीय,गम्य,प्रवेश्य,प्राप्य,मिलनहार,सुगम,सुगम्य,सुलभ,पहुंचने योग्य
- late Middle English: from late Latin accessibilis, from Latin access- ‘approached’, from the verb accedere
Accessible in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Accessible
- ACCESS(something which you are able to use or enter) + ible(ABLE).
Abject Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Pictures
Abject [ab-jekt, ab-jekt]
- (adj) utterly hopeless, miserable, humiliating, or wretched; “abject poverty”
- (adj) (of something bad) experienced or present to the maximum degree; “abject condition”
- (adj) (of a person or their behaviour) completely without pride or dignity; self-abasing; “an abject apology”
Abject (ऐब्जेक्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अधम,कमीना,घृणित,दयनीय,दीन-हीन,नीच,पतित,बुरा,भयानक,घृणा योग्य
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘rejected’): from Latin abjectus, past participle of abicere ‘reject’, from ab- ‘away’ + jacere ‘to throw’.
Abject in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of abject
- Abject ~ Reject, if you get Rejected in a job interview, you will be in abject condition.
Abject poverty for this mother and child on India’s urban streets
Abeyance Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Abeyance [uh–bey–uh ns]
- (noun) a state of temporary disuse or suspension; “the project was left in abeyance for the time being”
Abeyance (अबेअन्स / अबैअन्स) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- ठहराव, दुविधा, निलम्बन, विलंब, क्षणिक विराम
- late 16th century (in the legal sense): from Old French abeance ‘aspiration to a title’, from abeer ‘aspire after’, from a- ‘towards’ + beer ‘to gape’.
Abeyance in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of abeyance
- Abey – ance = obey – ance –> If you do not obey, you delay things
State govt keep in abeyance decision to extend bar timings
Aberrant Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Pictures
Aberrant [uh–ber–uh nt, ab-er-]
- (adj) departing from an accepted standard; “aberrant behaviour”
- (noun) an aberrant person, thing, group, etc.
Aberrant (अबेरन्ट / ऐबेरन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- धर्मपथ से हटनेवाला,शरीर में सामान्य से हटकर विभिन्न नलिकाएँ,पथ भ्रष्ट
Origin of Aberrant
- mid 16th century: from Latin aberrant- ‘wandering away’, from the verb aberrare, from ab- ‘away, from’ + errare ‘to stray’.
Aberrant in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
- Cult Members: Aberrant But are They Insane?
- The act of attacking humans is an aberrant behaviour on part of the leopards, but this is the symptom not the cause of the problem.
- We say that cancer begins often with a single aberrant cell.
- Keeping in mind its aberrant behavior, it would have been prudent to put a monitoring apparatus in place.
- An aberrant monsoon can lead to higher food and vegetable prices, fuelling inflation once again and, thereby, inhibiting the central bank from further cuts in interest rates.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Aberrant
- ‘Ab’ agar ‘ant’ ko ‘beer’ pila doge, toh woh Aberrant hi behave karegi
Nana Patekar Aberrant Comedy