Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी) with Funny pictures
Abnegation meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- परेज, निषेध, त्यजन, आत्मत्याग, आत्मनिषेध,अस्वीकरण
Abnegation meaning in English (Vocabulary words)
- (noun) the action of renouncing or rejecting something. “abnegation of political power”
- (noun) self-denial. “people are capable of abnegation and unselfishness”
Abnegation origin (Root word)
- Middle English: from Latin abnegatio(n- ), from the verb abnegare (see abnegate).
Abnegation in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- The governor isn’t Sherlock Holmes, Your lordships, Wouldn’t this be an abnegation of Article 212 (2) of the Constitution of India? Here’s what the Article states: No officer or member of the …
- Muslim League, Sena burnish Congress secularism now, An alliance with Asaduddin Owaisi’s All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen … But coming to the abnegation of faith and friends by the Sena, it is …
- Can Kartarpur lead to better India-Pak ties?, It even survived the August 5 scrapping by India of Article 370 and the … went beyond mere self-abnegation or detachment of Sufi saints.
- Ahimsa as a Way of Life, After 12 years of self-abnegation, severe penance and austere mediation, Mahavira attained what we call as Kevala Jnana, omniscience, …
- The great Indian abdication, On the one hand there is a complete abnegation of the role of the … have become Supreme Court judges, including one Chief Justice of India.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Abnegation
- abnegate: ab+nahi+get; meaning giving up something
- Ab-negate ~ relate negate to negative and ab to away. It implies subtracting something. Subtracting (removing away) some important aspect of your life means sacrificing something.