Congenial Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Congenial [kuh n-jeen-yuh l]
- (adj) agreeable, suitable, or pleasing in nature or character
- (adj) (of a thing) pleasant or agreeable because suited to one’s taste or inclination
Congenial (कन्जीन्यल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- एक जाति का,एक मेल का,अनुकूल,अनुरूप,सुखद,सौहार्दपूर्ण,स्वजातीय
Congenial in a sentence
- South India not being a congenial unit, it is difficult to mark an area as south geographically or politically.
- Rani saw that a congenial atmosphere is a must for the cinematographer to shoot.
- The weather condition in wheat growing north western states is congenial for a good rabi crops, especially wheat, oil seeds, and pulses.
- she tried to create a congenial atmosphere for a smooth dialogue to resolve critical bilateral issues
- It is because your former foreign secretary made extremely negative statements about Pakistan. It did not help create a congenial atmosphere.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Congenial
- its con +genial…. so remember genelia she’s always ‘pleasant’
Brutal hailstorm at a cricket ground 1992
Doppelganger Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Doppelgänger [dop-uh l-gang-er; German daw-puh l-geng-er]
- (noun) an apparition or double of a living person
Doppelgänger in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Doppelgänger in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Doppelganger
- Doppelganger contains 2 doubles “p” “p” and “g” “g”
33 Celebrity Doppelgangers That Will Blow Your Mind
Cajole Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
- (verb) to persuade by flattery or promises; wheedle; coax
Cajole (कजोल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- धोका देना,फुसलाना,बहलाना,भुलवाना,मनाना,चापलूसी करना,खुशामद करना,मीठी-मीठी बातें करना,झूठ बोलना
Cajole in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Cajole
- Sharukh khan CAJOLEd (persuaded) Kajol to marry him (by flattery)
Sharukh khan cajoling Simran – Scene – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Espionage Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Espionage [es-pee-uh-nahzh, -nij, es-pee-uh–nahzh]
- (noun) the act or practice of spying.
- (noun) the use of spies by a government to discover the military and political secrets of other nations
- (noun) the use of spies by a corporation or the like to acquire the plans, technical knowledge, etc., of a competitor
Espionage (एस्पीअनाज / एस्पीअनाश़) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चारवृत्ति,जासूसी ,गुप्तचर रखना,चार प्रयोग,भेद लगाना
Espionage in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Espionage
- spi on age.. in our teen age parents use to spy… whether children r’nt doin ne thing wrong..
Espionage case: 5 senior officials of energy companies arrested
Preen Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (verb) (of a bird) tidy and clean its feathers with its beak
- (verb) (of a person) devote effort to making oneself look attractive and then admire one’s appearance
- (verb) congratulate or pride oneself
Preen (प्रीन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Preen in a sentence
- Milan’s preening peacocks!
- Many of us have heard our grandmothers preen about the daughter-in-law’s fairness
- A primary cause could be the use of unsanitized tools to pamper and preen your nails and uncleaned footbaths containing bacteria and germs.
- The stars preen and pirouette on the red carpet in their designer threads
- Fans’ reactions to this post might suggest that one shouldn’t complain as long as these ladies preen and pout to perfection
- Indian authorities love to preen at the high table, calling the country an equal among superpowers
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Preen
- Preen ~ Rin; commonly used detergent bar in India used for cleaning clothes.. hence preening clothes
Cockatiels – Why Do Birds Preen