Predicament Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Predicament [pri-dik-uh-muh nt] (noun)
- a difficult situation, trouble, crisis,dilemma,quandary
Predicament Word Usage:
- With no money, no job and nowhere to live, he found himself in a real predicament.
Predicament Word Usage in recent news:
Somnambulist Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
- someone who walks about in their sleep
Somnambulist Word Usage:
The defence lawyer claimed that the accused suffered from somnambulism.
Palindrome Vocab meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Palindrome [pal-in-drohm] (noun)
- a word or phrase that reads the same backward as forward
Some interesting Palindromes:
- Madam, I’m Adam
- Was it a car or a cat I saw?
- No lemon, no melon
Ebullient and Exuberant Vocab Meme +2 vocabulary Word to your Word List
Ebullient [ih-buhl-yuh nt] (adjective)
- cheerful and full of energy; Ebullient mood
Exuberant [ig-zoo-ber-uh nt] (adjective)
- full of energy, excitement, and cheerfulness; exuberant welcome
- extremely good; exuberant health
- superabundant; exuberant vegetation
Ebullient Word usage
- Obama repeatedly said that he was angry, but he sounded ebullient
- Our ebullient host couldn’t stop laughing and talking
- Kapil’s bubbling ebullience is simply infectious
Exuberant Word Usage
- He is a classical dancer with an exuberant, flamboyant style.
- Arohi has excellent technique and is exuberant.
- exuberant applause or exuberant cheers
Caricature Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Caricature [kar-i-kuh-cher] (noun)
- a picture, description, or imitation of a person in which certain striking characteristics are exaggerated in order to create a comic or grotesque effect
Caricature Word Usage:
- There was a wonderful caricature of the president in the newspaper yesterday.
- A few days in the multi-faceted city prove that the stereotype, like most stereotypes, is a caricature of the truth.
- Finally I realise that she is the caricature of my own suffering.