Revelry Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your WordList
Revelry ˈ[rɛvlri] (noun)
- unrestrained merrymaking; Boisterous merrymaking.
Revelry Hindi meaning
- धूमधाम की दावत,आमोद प्रमोद,ऐश,आनंदोत्सव
Revelry Word Usage in Recent News
Revelry Mnemonic Trick:
Sounds like “jewelry”. You buy jewelry when you are in revelry.
Watch this beautiful “Kings Of Leon – Revelry” Song
Bid Adieu Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
- French for saying good-bye to someone or something
Hindi Meaning: अल्विदा
Bid Adieu Word Usage in Recent News:
Don’t forget to watch Sachin Tendulkar’s emotional speech before he says Bid Adieu to cricket
Parley Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
- (noun) a discussion or conference
- (noun) a conference between opposing sides in a dispute
- (verb) hold a conference with the opposing side to discuss terms
Parley Hindi Meaning
- (noun) संवाद, परस्पर वार्तालाप, बातचीत
- (verb) बातचीत करना, जबानी बहस करना
Parley Word Usage
Parley Mnemonic Trick
parley sounds like parliament… where CONFERENCE is held between opponents
Rendezvous & Tryst Vocab Meme +2 Vocabulary Words to your Word List
Rendezvous [rahn-duh-voo] (noun)
- a meeting planned at a certain time and place
- a date; usually with a member of the opposite sex
- a place where people meet
(verb) meet at a rendezvous
Tryst meaning : a secret rendezvous (especially between lovers)
Rendezvous Hindi meaning:
- पूर्वनिश्चित समय और स्थान पर मिलना
- किसी विशेष स्थान में मनोरंजन के लिए इकट्ठा होना
Usage as verb: Let’s rendezvous next Sunday at the mall.
Rendezvous Word Usage:
use rendezvous to describe an assembling of friends, an appointment, or a date with your secret lover
Tryst Word Usage in recent News:
Mnemonic trick to remember Rendezvous meaning:
I will remember it with the program that used to come on Star World titled : ” Rendezvous with Simi Gerewal ” it was a famous program…
Mnemonic trick to remember Tryst meaning:
TRY TO MEET SECRETLY the girl told her boyfriend. TRYST = try to meet secretly.
Incongruous Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Incongruous [in-kong-groo-uh s](Adjective)
- out of place; inappropriate; an incongruous effect; incongruous behavior.
- not harmonious in character; inconsonant; an incongruous mixture of architectural styles.
- inconsistent: actions that were incongruous with their professed principles.
Incongruous Hindi meaning:असंगत,बेतुका,अनुपयुक्त
Incongruous Word Usage:
Mnemonic Trick to remember Incongruous:
in + congruence…wen 2 things are in congruence they are in harmony so in+congruence means lack of harmony