imbecile English Hindi Dictionary
imbecile [im-buh-sil, -suh l or, esp. British, -seel]
- (noun) a stupid person
- (adj) stupid; idiotic. “try not to make imbecile remarks”
imbecile (इम्बसल / इम्बिसिल / इम्बसाइल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
imbecile sentences from newspaper
- I don’t care how happy you are, you imbecile,
- Mainstream Indian cinema has seldom missed an opportunity to portray the Goan Catholic as an adorable drunk imbecile
- Mark Grimshaw, chief executive of the Rural Payments Agency is either an imbecile or a charlatan.
- He was diagnosed as an imbecile and put in an asylum.
- I don’t want to seem like an imbecile, but the truth is, I am.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of imbecile
- sounds like IMBALANCE….a person having imbalance in his mind is a stupid person….
Are You an imbecile?
Trepidation Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Trepidation [trep-i-dey-shuh n]
- (noun) a feeling of fear or anxiety about something that may happen.”the men set off in fear and trepidation”
- (noun) trembling movements or motion.
Trepidation (ट्रेपिडेशन / ट्रेपिडैशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Trepidation sentences from newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Trepidation
- Intrepid is fearless, so Trepid is fearfull….:P
Exam Trepidation Workshop
Mourn Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
Mourn [mawrn, mohrn]
- (verb) feel or show sorrow for the death of (someone), typically by following conventions such as the wearing of black clothes.“Leela mourned her husband”
- (verb) feel regret or sadness about (the loss or disappearance of something).“publishers mourned declining sales of hardback fiction”
Mourn (मॉर्न / मोर्न) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अफसोस प्रकट करना,रोना,शोक करना,विलाप करना,शोक सूचक कपड़े पहनना,अफसोस प्रकट करना
Mourn sentences from News
Shahrukh Khan & Other Celebs Mourn Over Khushwant Singh’s Demise
Abduct Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
- (verb) take (someone) away illegally by force or deception; kidnap.The millionaire who disappeared may have been abducted”
- (verb) PHYSIOLOGY (of a muscle) move (a limb or part) away from the midline of the body or from another part.“the posterior rectus muscle, which abducts the eye”
Abduct ( ऐब्डक्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अपहरण करना
- धोखा देकर या फुसलाकर भगा ले जाना
- भगा ले जाना
Abduct sentences from news
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Abduct
Tere naam kidnapping scene best ever.mpg
Nerd Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi transalation
- (noun) a foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious.“I was a serious nerd until I discovered girls and cars”
- (noun) an intelligent but single-minded expert in a particular technical field or profession
Nerd (नर्ड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- पढ़ाकू,बुद्धिमान किंतु एकनिष्ठ व्यक्ति,बेवकूफ व्यक्ति,असामाजिक किंतु तेज दिमाग व्यक्ति
Nerd in a news sentence
Epic Rap Battle: Nerd vs. Geek – Must Watch