Frigid Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Frigid [frij-id] (adjective)
- very cold in temperature: a frigid climate.
- without warmth of feeling; without ardor or enthusiasm: a frigid reaction to the suggested law.
- stiff or formal: a welcome that was polite but frigid.
- unemotional or unimaginative; lacking passion, sympathy, or sensitivity: a correct, but frigid presentation
- sexually unresponsive; a frigid women
Frigid meaning in Hindi
- ठंडा,जमा हुआ,संभोग से विरक्त,अति शीतल
Frigid Word usage in recent news ( frigid in a sentence)
Frigid Mnemonic trick to remember word
- frigid-concentrate on fridge which is cold -by monicag
How to pronounce Frigid
Watch Horses fall through ice into frigid lake
Regale Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list; Image credit Royalchallengers.com
- (verb) to entertain lavishly or agreeably; delight.
- (verb) to entertain with choice food or drink.
Regale meaning in Hindi
- भोज देना,प्रसन्न करना,दावत करना,खुश करना,धूमधाम से खाना खिलाना
Regale word usage in recent news (Regale in a sentence)
Regale Mnemonic trick to remember word
- re+gale(remember chris gayle )if he comes to bat again he always provides entertainment to audience -by crazylooks
How to pronounce regale
Watch How Gayle and Harbhajan Singh regales spectators
Throng Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Throng [thrawng, throng]
- (noun) a large, densely packed crowd of people or animals.
- (verb) press tightly together or cram
Throng meaning in Hindi
- भीड़,जमाव,इकठ्ठा होना,भीड़ लगाना
Throng word usage in recent news
Throng Mnemonic trick to remember word
- this word sounds like THRONE…so when a king sits on the throne…CROWD gathers at that time. – by preetisoni2411
How to Pronounce Throng
AAP supporters throng streets of Delhi
Camouflage Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your word list
- (noun) the act of concealing the identity of something by modifying its appearance
- (verb) disguise by camouflaging; exploit the natural surroundings to disguise something
Camouflage meaning in Hindi
Camouflage Word Usage
Camouflage Mnemonic trick to remember word
- CAMEL+FLAG=CAMOUFLAGE.changing the appearance of the camel, the owner of camel can sell the camel – by moorthy_ragha
How to pronounce camouflage
Watch 2015 Ford Mustang: The Art of Camouflage [Video]
Waggish Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary word to your Word List ; Image Credit: Freaking News
Waggish [wag-ish] (adjective)
- humorous in a playful, mischievous, or facetious manner
Waggish meaning in Hindi
Waggish word usage
- Mr. Bean’s waggish attitude lands him in trouble with the authorities.
- The goal turned Fethiye’s local newspapers’ waggish joke that their team had never lost away at Fenerbahçe in 106 years
- “Greater love hath no man,” goes the waggish quip, “than that he lay down his wife for his king”
Waggish Mnemonic trick to remember word
- Waggish rhymes with GAG-GISH one who perform lots of GAGS he is MISCHIEVIOUS..remember JUST FOR LAUGH GAGS -by lebshah
How to pronounce Waggish
Watch Waggish Mr. Bean