Avuncular Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Avuncular [uh-vuhng-kyuh-ler] (adjective)
- like an uncle; avuncular affection.
- resembling a uncle in kindness or indulgence
Avuncular Hindi meaning
Avuncular Word Usage in recent news
- Kids delight in his avuncular indulgence.
- Madhya Pradesh polls: Avuncular vs. Royal
- BJP is banking on the goodwill the avuncular Singh seems to enjoy.
- It was the nation’s avuncular television newsman Walter Cronkite who broke the news of Kennedy’s shooting.
- In my most avuncular Santa voice I said, “Merry Christmas, Calvin.”
Avuncular Mnemonic trick to remember word
split the word like av + UNCUL(UNCLE) + AR…SO related to an uncle or suitable to an uncle..avUNCULar..uncle.
Revelry Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your WordList
Revelry ˈ[rɛvlri] (noun)
- unrestrained merrymaking; Boisterous merrymaking.
Revelry Hindi meaning
- धूमधाम की दावत,आमोद प्रमोद,ऐश,आनंदोत्सव
Revelry Word Usage in Recent News
Revelry Mnemonic Trick:
Sounds like “jewelry”. You buy jewelry when you are in revelry.
Watch this beautiful “Kings Of Leon – Revelry” Song
Parley Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
- (noun) a discussion or conference
- (noun) a conference between opposing sides in a dispute
- (verb) hold a conference with the opposing side to discuss terms
Parley Hindi Meaning
- (noun) संवाद, परस्पर वार्तालाप, बातचीत
- (verb) बातचीत करना, जबानी बहस करना
Parley Word Usage
Parley Mnemonic Trick
parley sounds like parliament… where CONFERENCE is held between opponents
Ostentatious Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary word to your Word List
Ostentatious [os-ten-tey-shuhs] (adjective)
- showing off,intended to attract notice and impress others
Ostentatious Word Usage:
- The ostentatious lifestyle of Hollywood stars evoke much interest among the public.
Ostentatious in News:
GC vessel puts on an ostentatious display for the TV cameras
Miley Cyrus’s Ostentatious, Jewel-Encrusted 2013 VMAs Look: Hot or Not?
Perspicacious Vocab Meme + Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Perspicacious [pur-spi-key-shuhs] (adjective)
- acutely insightful and wise
- having keen mental perception and understanding
Perspicacious Word Usage:
- Chacha Choudhary’s judgments were not only clever but perspicacious, humane, and, for the most part, convincing.