Indelible Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Indelible [in-del-uh-buh l] (adjective)
- cannot be removed or erased; “an indelible stain”,“indelible memories”
Indelible(इन्डेलिबल) meaning in Hindi
Indelible word usage in recent use (Indelible in a sentence)
Mnemonic trick to remember Indelible meaning
- indelible: in + delete + able- which can’t be deleted -by yokel
Indelible ink is… delible
Futile Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Futile [fyoot-l, fyoo-tahyl] (adjective)
- incapable of producing any useful result; pointless.
- unproductive of success; trifling; frivolous; unimportant.
Futile (फ्यूटल) meaning in Hindi
Futile word usage from recent news (Futile in a sentence)
Mnemonic trick to remember Futile meaning
- futile is not fertile.. hence not fruitful -by namaskar
How to pronounce Futile
Your efforts to resist her cuteness are futile
Ascetic Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
- (adjective) practicing great self-denial ; “ascetic practices”,”ascetic existence”
- (noun) someone who practices self denial as a spiritual discipline
Ascetic (असेटिक) meaning in Hindi
- संन्यासी (m),आत्मसंयमी,तपस्वी,यति (f)
Ascetic word usage in recent news (Ascetic in a sentence)
- According to his brother-in-law, Mr Abreu leads an almost ascetic life with books his only belongings.
- A new generation, nostalgic for nationalism, saw in Anna an avatar of nationalism and its patently ascetic style.
- Around 30 years later another Indian ascetic named Bodhidharma arrived and spent nine years meditating in a nearby cave
- Hundreds of sanyasis and sadhus, who have been leadingascetic lives for decades in this world famous temple town seeking spiritual solace.
- The texts of our tradition are not only ascetic and spiritual but also celebrate the sensual and erotic.
Mnemonic trick to remember Ascetic meaning
- sounds like acetic acid, remember acetic acid(vinegar)i.e., sour in taste, one who has made is life sour in taste, i.e., away from pleasures for religious purposes. – by nikhilparasher
How to pronounce ascetic
Watch BBC: Extreme Pilgrim – Ascetic Christianity
Apposite and pertinent + 2 vocabulary words to your wordlist
Apposite [ap-uh-zit, uh-poz-it] (adjective)
- suitable; well-adapted; pertinent; relevant; apt: an apposite answer.
- being of striking appropriateness and pertinence
Apposite (ऐपज़िट) meaning in Hindi
Pertinent [pur-tn-uh nt]
- pertaining or relating directly and significantly to the matter at hand; relevant: pertinent details.
Pertinent (पर्टनन्ट / पर्टिनिन्ट) meaning in Hindi
Apposite and Pertinent Word Usage in Recent News
Apposite Mnemonic trick to remember Apposite meaning
- apposite=> opposite of OPPOSITE i.e. perfectly matched; appropriate; most suitable -by kamil king
Pertinent Mnemonic trick to remember Pertinent meaning
- relate to pertaining….which means relevant to -by kishu1987
How to Pronounce Pertinent
Not so apposite gift to give to your girlfriend on Valentines day