Raucous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) disturbing the public peace; unpleasantly loud and harsh; “outbursts of raucous laughter”
Raucous (रॉकस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उग्र, कर्कश, फटा, भारी, भारी आवाज
- mid 18th century: from Latin raucus ‘hoarse’ + -ous.
Raucous in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Old Trafford gives Jose Mourinho raucous welcome.
- Around 10,000 Iceland fans were also in the Stade Velodrome and the two sets of fans produced a raucous atmosphere.
- Swami Satchidananda, who calmed the crowd at the raucous Woodstock Music Festival in 1968.
- The raucous protestors criticised the government over the ghastly acid attack and raised slogans.
- The Oracle Arena is considered to be one of the most raucous and have the loudest fans.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of raucous
loathe Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) feel intense dislike or disgust for; “the staff at school loathed him”
Loathe (लोद) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- नफरत करना, घृणा करना, नापसन्द करना, नफ़रत करना
- Old English lāthian, of Germanic origin; related to loath.
Loathe in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Study shows most Kenyans loathe sex talk shows.
- Should we love or loathe John Wayne?
- Hate the piece, love it, loathe it, embrace it, but allow it to be seen, to be heard, to be read.
- Five reasons why I absolutely loathe the festival of Holi.
- Men, do you loathe the shopping trip with your better halves but tag along as you have to do so?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of loathe
- loathe = low +thought .. having low thought means hating someone
I loathe you like I love you
Indigenous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native; “the indigenous peoples of Siberia”
indigenous meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- देशावरी, देशी, स्वदेशी, स्वदेशीय, मूल निवासी
- mid 17th century: from Latin indigena ‘a native’ (see indigene) + -ous.
indigenous in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- India’s indigenous basic trainer aircraft, Hindustan Turbo Trainer-40 (HTT-40), today made its inaugural flight in Bengaluru.
- The seed are of indigenous origin and would ensure better yield at a lesser cost.
- Indigenous people of the Guarani-Kaiowa tribe take part in a protest asking for the demarcation of their lands.
- Indigenous Australians quitting jobs over racism isses.
- Indigenous Peoples Insist on Equality of All Rights at UN Conference.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of indigenous
- India ke genius… native genius
impend Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) be imminent or about to happen; “my impending departure”
impend (इम्पेन्ड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- निकट होना, समीप आ जाना, आ जाना
- late 16th century: from Latin impendere, from in- ‘towards, upon’ + pendere ‘hang’.
impend in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Yet, it remains the loyal lieutenant as even greater failures and attendant dangers impend due to Washington’s arrogance.
- Decline and disaster impend, but my thoughts don’t linger there. It shouldn’t surprise me if at this time next week I’m surrounded by family.
- Apple douses rumor of impending iMessage release for Android.
- One Last Chance to Stop China’s Impending Debt Crisis.
- Don’t panic about news of impending Fed rate hike.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of impend
- impending – jaada days pending nahi rahega ab… about to happen
Pensive Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) engaged in, involving, or reflecting deep or serious thought; “a pensive mood”
Pensive (पेन्सिव) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चिंताग्रस्त, ध्यानपरायण, उदासीन, धयान मगन
- late Middle English: from Old French pensif, -ive, from penser ‘think’, from Latin pensare ‘ponder’, frequentative of pendere ‘weigh’.
Pensive in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- BJP-backed independent candidate Preeti Mahapatra in a pensive mood after she lost the Rajya Sabha election in Lucknow on Saturday.
- It usually starts with the girl worried, pensive and full of self-doubt. It’s just not working out for her. Till she meets the seven day cream. Applies it.
- MS Dhoni Biopic Poster Features a Pensive Sushant Singh Rajput.
- He sounded tired, pensive, almost despondent.
- In another image, 26-year-old Anna looked pensive while filming alongside Teen wolf star Jackson Heywood.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of pensive
- imagine a image with “pen” in your mouth – you will look pensive