Frisking Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- to search (a person) for concealed weapons, contraband goods, etc., by feeling the person’s clothing: The police frisked both of the suspects.
- to dance, leap, skip, or gambol; frolic: The dogs and children frisked about on the lawn.
Frisking (फ्रिस्क) meaning in Hindi
- टटोल कर तलाशी लेना,उछलना,नाचना
Frisking word usage in recent news (Frisking in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Frisk
- security guards reduce the risk just by frisk – by mrdeps
How to pronounce frisking
The Mask (4/5) Movie CLIP – Frisking The Mask (1994) HD
A taste of your own medicine Idiom Meme +1 Idiom to your Wordlist
A Taste Of Your Own Medicine
- When you are mistreated the same way you mistreat others.
“A taste of your own medicine” origin
- The saying “a taste of your own medicine” comes from one of Æesop’s fables.It’s about a swindler who sells a concoction, claiming it can heal any illness.He himself falls ill and people try to give him his own medicine (which he knows is rubbish) in order to cure him.
A taste of your own medicine idiom usage in recent news
- I’m just beginning to get a taste of my own medicine.
- Did you see those two people cutting in front of us in line just now? Let’s cut in front of them and give them a taste of their own medicine!
- He’s always interrupting people when they are talking; what he deserves is a taste of his own medicine!
Flintoff getting taste of his own medicine
“A Bird in the Hand is Worth Two in the Bush” Idiom meme +1 Vocab idiom to your Wordlist
A Bird In The Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush
- Having something that is certain is much better than taking a risk for more, because chances are you might lose everything
- The basic warning of this saying is that you must take care not to get too greedy in life. If you are holding a bird in the hand, you have your meal for the evening. You can take that one bird, and be well fed. If instead you let it go to pursue two birds you’ve spied in a bush, you may catch neither, and wind up hungry for the night. This proverb points out that by passing up a sure thing for a more promising possibility, you also run the risk of losing both the sure thing and the promising possibility.
Idiom or Phrase usage in a sentence from recent news
Watch – How Much Is A Bird in The Hand Worth? (Interesting Video)
Feeling Blue Vocab Meme +1 Idiom to your wordlist
‘Feeling Blue’ Idiom Origin
- This is because blue was related to rain, or storms, and in Greek mythology, the god Zeus would make rain when he was sad (crying), and a storm when he was angry.
- The phrase “feeling blue” is linked also to a custom among many old deepwater sailing ships. If the ship lost the captain or any of the officers during its voyage, she would fly blue flags and have a blue band painted along her entire hull when returning to home port.
Feeling Blue Idiom usage in a sentence
Feeling Blue video song – Jane Kya Chahe mann Bavara
illegible Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
illegible [ih-lej-uh-buh l]
- (adj) not legible; impossible or hard to read or decipher because of poor handwriting,faded print, etc.
illegible (इलेजबल) meaning in Hindi
- जो पढ़ा न जा सके,अपठनीय,अस्पष्टाक्षर
illegible word usage in recent news (illegible in a sentence)
- Institute of Medicine said 7,000 people were killed every year due to medication mistakes largely caused by doctors’ illegible writing.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and ineligible and will not be accepted or if accepted will be disqualified.
- Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries.
- What if they write a note that is completely illegible to the average observer?
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of illegible
- illegible = ‘leg’ +’bible’, if you try to write bible on leg, it will appear illegible -by admin
How to pronounce illegible
Illegible Google CAPTCHA Made Simpler By Audio?