Brisk Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (adjective) quick and active; lively: brisk trading; a brisk walk.
- (adjective) sharp and stimulating: brisk weather; brisk wind.
- (adjective) (of liquors) effervescing vigorously: brisk cider.
- (adjective)abrupt; curt: I was surprised by her rather brisk tone.
- (verb) quicken something.(often followed by up ); brisk up your pace
Brisk (ब्रिस्क) meaning in Hindi
- तेज,फुर्तीला,स्फूर्तिदायक,तेज़ होना
Brisk word usage in recent news (Brisk in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Brisk
- b(risk): to take a risk, you should be active and quick –by graduatestudent
How to pronounce brisk
Brisk Walking Can Be as Beneficial as Running: Study
Mendicant Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Mendicant [men-di-kuh nt]
- (noun) a person who lives by begging; beggar.
- (adjective) begging; practicing begging; living on alms.
Mendicant (मेन्डकन्ट) meaning in Hindi
Mendicant word usage in recent news (Mendicant in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Mendicant
- Men+die+cant= men die because they can’t work so they beg to survive – by PAC001
How to pronounce Mendicant
Funny Thai Advertisement – Fake MENDICANT Vs Smart Girls
Arbiter Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
- (noun) a person who settles a dispute or has ultimate authority in a matter.
Arbiter (आर्बिटर) meaning in Hindi
- न्यायकर्त्ता,पंच, विवाचक (m)
Arbiter word usage in recent news (Arbiter in a sentence)
- A cool Virat, of the kind who played arbiter in the ugly Jadeja-Raina verbal duel last year, has the potential of doing wonders to India’s fortunes.
- For the remaining five seats, Central Election Committee, led by Sonia Gandhi, will be the final arbiter.
- Rather than being a fair arbiter, the Centre took sides and antagonised many.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Arbiter
- AR(arbitarty means random)+BEATER……a person who beats the hammer on the table randomly saying SILENCE SILENCE is an arbiter – by nileshdive
Sunny Deol defending his case in front of Arbiter
Baker’s dozen Vocab Meme +1 Idiom to your word list
- thirteen. (Bakers often added an extra item to an order for a dozen.)
Why a Baker’s Dozen is 13 Instead of 12?
Baker’s Dozen in recent news (Baker’s dozen in a sentence)
Baker’s dozen strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Weird
Indelible Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Indelible [in-del-uh-buh l] (adjective)
- cannot be removed or erased; “an indelible stain”,“indelible memories”
Indelible(इन्डेलिबल) meaning in Hindi
Indelible word usage in recent use (Indelible in a sentence)
Mnemonic trick to remember Indelible meaning
- indelible: in + delete + able- which can’t be deleted -by yokel
Indelible ink is… delible