Bucolic Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
- (adjective) of or pertaining to shepherds; pastoral.
- (adjective) of, pertaining to, or suggesting an idyllic rural life.
- (noun) a short poem descriptive of rural or pastoral life
- (noun) Archaic. a farmer; shepherd; rustic.
Bucolic meaning in Hindi
Bucolic word usage in recent news (Bucolic in a sentence)
- The nuclear family lives in a pleasant bucolic ambience and wishes to continue the great legacy of farming in future also.
- But visiting only for the coconut groves, bucolic villages and sun worship that unfolds here, is like reading only the first chapter of a book.
- All her life she yearned for her bucolic childhood when everything was “nice.”
- Mulino Bianco uses bucolic imagery of perfect rolling hills and farmland to sell processed foods and snack cakes.
Mnemonic trick to remember Bucolic meaning
- Bucolic sounds a bit like bullock which is used in the “country side” -by arvind_4
How to pronounce Bucolic
Watch Desi Spiderman Dance in a Bucolic setting
Doughty Vocab Meme
Doughty [dou-tee] (adjective)
Doughty meaning in Hindi
Doughty word usage in recent News (Doughty in a sentence)
How to pronounce doughty
Doughty cat shows who is the boss
Smirk Vocab Meme + 1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
- (verb) smile affectedly or derisively;conceited smile
- (noun) a smile expressing smugness or scorn instead of pleasure
Smirk Meaning in Hindi
- बनावटी हंसी,बनावटी ढंग से मुस्कुराना
Smirk word usage in recent news (Smirk in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember Smirk meaning
- SMIle+IRK….meaning SMILE IN AN IRKY MANNER OR IRRITATED MANNER -by imajeeth
Watch RNC Web Ad: “Smirk” (Official Version)
Lascivious Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Lascivious [luh-siv-ee-uh s] (adjective)
- inclined to lustfulness; wanton; lewd: a lascivious, girl-chasing old man.
- arousing sexual desire: lascivious photographs.
- indicating sexual interest or expressive of lust or lewdness: a lascivious gesture.
Lascivious meaning in Hindi
Lascivious word usage in recent news (Lascivious in a sentence)
How to pronounce Lascivious
Mnemonic trick to remember Lascivious
- lascivious (lasci -lust vious -full) so –lustful – by AIRTEL
Watch Mallika Sherawat’s Lascivious act in this song
Levitate Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Levitate [lev-i-teyt] (verb)
- cause to rise in the air and float, as if in defiance of gravity
Levitate meaning in Hindi
- हवा में उठना,वायु में तैरना
Levitate word usage in recent news (Levitate in a sentence)
Mnemonic trick to remember Levitate
- levitate sounds like meditate … when you do meditation and yoga .. you feel like floating in the air … which is magical ! – by Khushi5
How to pronounce Levitate
Watch! Small objects levitate, dance on sound waves you can’t hear