Feeling Blue Vocab Meme +1 Idiom to your wordlist
‘Feeling Blue’ Idiom Origin
- This is because blue was related to rain, or storms, and in Greek mythology, the god Zeus would make rain when he was sad (crying), and a storm when he was angry.
- The phrase “feeling blue” is linked also to a custom among many old deepwater sailing ships. If the ship lost the captain or any of the officers during its voyage, she would fly blue flags and have a blue band painted along her entire hull when returning to home port.
Feeling Blue Idiom usage in a sentence
Feeling Blue video song – Jane Kya Chahe mann Bavara
illegible Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
illegible [ih-lej-uh-buh l]
- (adj) not legible; impossible or hard to read or decipher because of poor handwriting,faded print, etc.
illegible (इलेजबल) meaning in Hindi
- जो पढ़ा न जा सके,अपठनीय,अस्पष्टाक्षर
illegible word usage in recent news (illegible in a sentence)
- Institute of Medicine said 7,000 people were killed every year due to medication mistakes largely caused by doctors’ illegible writing.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and ineligible and will not be accepted or if accepted will be disqualified.
- Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries.
- What if they write a note that is completely illegible to the average observer?
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of illegible
- illegible = ‘leg’ +’bible’, if you try to write bible on leg, it will appear illegible -by admin
How to pronounce illegible
Illegible Google CAPTCHA Made Simpler By Audio?
Umpteen Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- innumerable; many,very large number
Umpteen meaning in Hindi
Umpteen word usage in recent news (Umpteen in a sentence)
- There are an umpteen number of thefts and robberies in trains and on platforms.
- Indeed, Ronaldo has broken umpteen records since moving to Real Madrid for a world record fee.
- One is regaled with umpteen stories of heroic soldiers.
- Such cases of persons making lewd remarks against women happen umpteen times daily.
- Regrettably, the rule has been desecrated umpteen times.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Umpteen
- umptee(EMPTY)+N..empty means having nothing..which is exact opposite of many.. -by preetisoni2411
How to pronounce Umpteen
Man selecting best cobra for snake show from umpteen number of snakes
Sorcery Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (noun) the use of magic, especially black magic.
Sorcery (सॉर्सरी) meaning in Hindi
Sorcery word usage in recent news (Sorcery in a sentence)
- HBO has a lot of faith in its sword and sorcery epic, “Game of Thrones”.
- How this sorcery works, I have no idea, and a lifetime of watching the plays has brought me no closer to an answer.
- A man was beheaded in Najran on criminal charges of “practicing witchcraft and sorcery” and for owning “written talismans.”
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Sorcery
- sorcery:divide it into 2 parts : sor (sour)+ cery (cherry). And now we can say that the CHERRY is usally sweet bt by MAGIC it has become SOUR. -by deepakranamech
How to Pronounce Sorcery
Country afraid of UPA’s ‘Sorcery’ : Modi
Palatable Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Palatable [pal-uh-tuh-buh l]
- (adjective) acceptable or agreeable to the palate or taste; savory: “palatable food”
- (adjective) acceptable or agreeable to the mind or feelings: “a palatable solution to the problem”
Palatable (पैलटबल) meaning in Hindi
Palatable word usage in recent news (Palatable in a sentence)
- The ground water is beyond palatable condition at many places.
- Junk food, in this study, is defined as highly palatable, energy-dense and nutrient-poor.
- The Republicans are making Obamacare more palatable to small businesses.
- Time-efficient and tailored-made, each pizza and salad rings up at a palatable price.
- We should have had a fair plan, palatable to all, something that we could have taken pride in.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word palatable
- PAL+AT+TABLE – u nd ur PALs At Table……obviously food is gonna very tasty… -byasheq
How to pronounce palatable
Watch a rat Cooks palatable Ratatouille dish from movie Ratatouille