Protagonist Vs Antagonist +2 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (noun) the leading character or one of the major characters in a play, film, novel, etc.
- (noun) an advocate or champion of a particular cause or idea.
Protagonist ( प्रोटैगनस्ट / प्रोटैगनिस्ट) meaning in Hindi
- सर्वेसर्वा (m),मुख्य व्यक्ति (m),प्रमुख पुरुष (m),अगुवा (m),अग्रणी,अधिवक्ता (m),कामी,तरफदार (m),नायक (m),नेता (m),पक्षपाती,पहलवान,पूर्वरंग,समर्थक (m),हिमायती (m),धुरंधर (m)
- (noun) a person who actively opposes or is hostile to someone or something; an adversary.
- (noun) the adversary of the hero or protagonist of a drama or other literary work
Antagonist (ऐन्टैगनस्ट / ऐन्टैगनिस्ट) meaning in Hindi
- अरि,प्रतिद्वंद्वी (m),प्रतिपक्षी,बैरी,विपक्षी,विरोधी (m),शत्रु (m)
Paragon Vocab Meme +1 vocabulary Word to your Word list
Paragon [par-uh-gon, -guh n]
- (noun) a person or thing regarded as a perfect example of a particular quality.
- (noun) a person or thing viewed as a model of excellence.
- an ideal instance; a perfect embodiment of a concept
Paragon (पेरगान / पैरगान) meaning in Hindi
- आदर्श (m),उदाहरण,नमूना (m),प्रतिद्वंद्वी,प्रमाण (m),मिसाल,अत्युत्तम मनुष्य या वस्तु,उत्तम उपमा
Paragon in a sentence (sentences from news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Paragon
- paragon which is a slipper brand makes products which are models for perfection -by cp.jethani
How to pronounce Paragon
Mahesh Babu Hindi Tough and Stylish ad by Paragon Footwear
Iconoclast Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (noun) a person who attacks or criticizes cherished beliefs or institutions.
- (noun) a destroyer of images used in religious worship, in particular.
Iconoclast meaning in Hindi
- रिवाज़ तोड़ने वाला (m),परम्परा तोड़ने वाला (m),बुतशिकन (m),रूढ़िगत विचारों का विरोधी (m),मूर्ति,पूजा विरोधी (m),मूर्तिभंजक (m),मूर्ति तोड़ने वाला (m)
Iconoclast in a sentence (sentences from news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Iconoclast
- icons-ideals; clast is like clash… so iconoclast is someone whose ideas clash with the traditional ideals. -by maryannmanavalan
How to pronounce Iconoclast
Remember this word from movie PK
Cynical Vocab Meme +1 vocabulary word to your word list
Cynical [sin-i-kuh l]
- distrusting or disparaging the motives of others; like or characteristic of a cynic.
- showing contempt for accepted standards of honesty or morality by one’s actions, especially by actions that exploit the scruples of others.
- bitterly or sneeringly distrustful, contemptuous, or pessimistic.
Cynical (सिनिकल) meaning in Hindi
Cynical in a sentence (sentences from news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of cynical
- cynical is one who is skeptic of others because he thinks they have done SINs – by vivekimmortal
How to pronounce Cynical
Increase Your Success With Women – Stop Being Cynical, Get Confident And Take Action
Peeved Vocab Meme +1 Vocab Meme to your Wordlist
- (adj) annoyed; irritated; vexed.
Peeved (पीव्ड) meaning in Hindi
- अप्रसन्न,नाराज़,खीजा हुआ,चिढ़ा हुआ,झुंझलाया हुआ
Peeved in a sentence
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Peeved
- when u will go again and again to pee…..in cold…..u will be annoyed…..simple as that – by swikar
How to Pronounce Peeved
I’m Quite Peeved