Abysmal [uh–biz-muh l]
- (adj) extremely bad; appalling.“the quality of her work is abysmal”
- (adj) very deep.”waterfalls that plunge into abysmal depths”
Abysmal (अबिज़्मल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- बहुत ही ख़राब, अति-गहन
- mid 17th century (used literally as in sense 2): from abysm. Sense 1 dates from the early 19th century.
Abysmal in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
- How the abysmal ‘Game of War’ featuring Kate Upton makes so much money
- As I See It: Abysmal!
- The two graphs that reveal the UK’s abysmal record on Syrian refugees
- RICHARD WILLIAMSON: Development plan is abysmal
- Free event Saturday to raise awareness of area’s abysmal infant mortality rate
- Many NFL Players Make Abysmal Financial Decisions, Research Shows
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of abysmal
- abysmal – suppose Aby(A.B de villiars) wants only mal, mal and mal ( that would be an abysmal situation)
Himmatwala movie review: Sajid Khan, we want our refund for enduring this abysmal ‘effort’