Affirmation meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- दृढ़ वचन, अभिपुष्टि, प्रतिज्ञापन, अभिवचन, प्रतिज्ञात
Affirmation meaning in English (Vocabulary words)
- (noun) the action or process of affirming something. “he nodded in affirmation”
- (noun) a formal declaration by a person who declines to take an oath.
- (noun) emotional support or encouragement. “the lack of one or both parents’ affirmation leaves some children emotionally crippled”
- late Middle English: from Latin affirmatio(n- ), from the verb affirmare (see affirm).
Affirmation in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Suryaamba Spinning Mills receives affirmation in ratings from …, Suryaamba Spinning Mills announced that India Ratings and Research has affirmed the company’s Long-Term Issuer Rating at ‘IND BBB’.
- India now a ‘decider’ and ‘shaper’ than an ‘abstainer’: Jaishankar, An affirmation that Russia and India understand each other.) Jaishankar said that it intrigued him that the India-Russia relation has held steady …
- UK MP under fire for not taking oath on Gita, Seven of the eight PIO Labour MPs made solemn affirmations. … Conservative MP Bob Blackman, who is not of Indian-origin, but who …
- Shift in Centre’s disinvestment policy, The Centre’s affirmation to sell loss-making Air India, BSNL and MTNL through transparent e-auctions has brought to fore the differences in …
- MS Dhoni Misses Out On Annual BCCI Contract; Jasprit …, … the country any more. The BCCI contracts looks like an affirmation. Bumrah has been India’s leading bowler, especially in the shorter formats.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Affirmation
- If u usually play any games like Counter strike or so wen u order ur sub ordinates they often say affirmative.. so…
- it sounds like confimation