Aftermath meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
Aftermath meaning in English (Vocabulary words)
- (noun) the consequences or after-effects of a significant unpleasant event. “food prices soared in the aftermath of the drought”
- (noun) new grass growing after mowing or harvest.
- late 15th century (in aftermath (sense 2)): from after (as an adjective) + dialect math ‘mowing’, of Germanic origin; related to German Mahd .
Aftermath in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- FIH Women’s Olympic Qualifiers | India has a lot of potential …, When Schopman and the U.S. women’s hockey team parted ways, in the aftermath of the qualifiers, India’s Chief Coach Sjoerd Marijne sent his …
- Janneke Schopman on Tokyo 2020: India is a dark horse in … When Schopman and the U.S. women’s hockey team parted ways, in the aftermath of the qualifiers, India’s Chief Coach Sjoerd Marijne sent his …
- Influx continues, so do CAA protests, BSF sources claimed that the number of Bangladeshis leaving India shot up in the aftermath of the publication of first draft of NRC in Assam on …
- US Ties with India and China Are Better Than Ever Before .., “Our relationship with India, China, Japan and many others are better than … have been marred in the aftermath of a prolonged economic war, ..
- India’s citizenship law targets Muslims, RECENTLY THE Indian government passed a citizenship law that sparked … In the aftermath of the pogrom in Gujarat, a coalition of Christian …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Aftermath
- we solve questions after doing some maths.