Agenda meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- कार्यसूची, करने वाली कार्यवाही
Agenda meaning in English (Vocabulary words)
- (noun) a list of items to be discussed at a formal meeting. “the question of nuclear weapons had been removed from the agenda”
- (noun) a plan of things to be done or problems to be addressed. “he vowed to put jobs at the top of his agenda”
- (noun) the underlying intentions or motives of a particular person or group. “Miller has his own agenda and it has nothing to do with football”
- (noun) an appointment diary.
- early 17th century (in the sense ‘things to be done’): from Latin, neuter plural of agendum, gerundive of agere ‘do’.
Agenda in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Brazilian Prez begins 4-day India visit on Friday; trade …, New Delhi: Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro will arrive in India on a … And, we have a very positive and forward looking agenda to building …
- Narendra Modi’s sectarian agenda has gone too far, Narendra Modi, India’s prime minister, won two national elections in 2014 and 2019. And he won them fairly, by outperforming and outsmarting …
- Trade High On Agenda On Brazil President’s India Visit For …, India’s chief guest at this year’s Republic Day parade – Brazil’s far-right President Jair Bolsonaro – arrives on January 24 for a four-day visit.
- Behind Campus Attack in India, Some See a Far-Right Agenda, NEW DELHI — For decades, Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s party and its affiliates have struggled to control one of India’s most fertile …
- India vs New Zealand: With T20 World Cup preparations in …, Auckland: Preparations for the World Cup on top of their agenda, India will take on an injury-hit New Zealand in a rare five-match T20 …