Frigid [frij-id] (adjective)
- very cold in temperature: a frigid climate.
- without warmth of feeling; without ardor or enthusiasm: a frigid reaction to the suggested law.
- stiff or formal: a welcome that was polite but frigid.
- unemotional or unimaginative; lacking passion, sympathy, or sensitivity: a correct, but frigid presentation
- sexually unresponsive; a frigid women
Frigid meaning in Hindi
- ठंडा,जमा हुआ,संभोग से विरक्त,अति शीतल
Frigid Word usage in recent news ( frigid in a sentence)
- After the party, snow and frigid temps for New York
- Frigid Week Ahead; Snowy Start To New Year
- 2014 to debut with frigid cold, snow
- Teenager Saves Young Girl From Frigid Waters
Frigid Mnemonic trick to remember word
- frigid-concentrate on fridge which is cold -by monicag
How to pronounce Frigid
Watch Horses fall through ice into frigid lake