- (adj) (of a feeling or atmosphere) so intense as to seem almost tangible. “a palpable sense of loss”
- (adj) plain to see or comprehend. “to talk of dawn raids in the circumstances is palpable nonsense”
- (adj) able to be touched or felt. “the palpable bump at the bridge of the nose”
Palpable meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- स्पर्शग्राह्य, छूने योग्य
- late Middle English: from late Latin palpabilis, from Latin palpare ‘feel, touch gently’.
Palpable in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- “Phenomenal” Hima Das: Virat Kohli’s Enthusiasm In Wishing India’s …, Virat Kohli’s Enthusiasm In Wishing India’s Golden Girl Is Palpable … It has been a gold rush for Indian athlete Hima Das as she clinched her …
- The growing threat of climate change in India, In India, according to IMD data released by the statistics ministry, … As climate change becomes more palpable, some parts of India will be …
- Palpable tension as Chandrayaan-2 set to launch at 2.43 pm, ISRO …, Bengaluru: The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is set to launch the country’s second moon mission, Chandrayaan-2, Monday at …
- he Lion King box office collection Day 4: Disney film passes the …, the photo-realistic reboot of The Lion King hit the screens in India, and … excitement has been palpable, especially around the Hindi-dubbed …
- After World Cup, Chandrayaan-2 catches India’s attention, The enthusiasm for the moon mission was not confined to Sriharikota but was palpable across the country as the social media was flooded with …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Palpable
- PAL means a close friend….now PALPABLE…means we r able to touch or feel our pal even when he is not present
- palm:: so palpable means sth u can touch by palm.