- (noun) the use of magic, especially black magic.
Sorcery (सॉर्सरी) meaning in Hindi
Sorcery word usage in recent news (Sorcery in a sentence)
- HBO has a lot of faith in its sword and sorcery epic, “Game of Thrones”.
- How this sorcery works, I have no idea, and a lifetime of watching the plays has brought me no closer to an answer.
- A man was beheaded in Najran on criminal charges of “practicing witchcraft and sorcery” and for owning “written talismans.”
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Sorcery
- sorcery:divide it into 2 parts : sor (sour)+ cery (cherry). And now we can say that the CHERRY is usally sweet bt by MAGIC it has become SOUR. -by deepakranamech
How to Pronounce Sorcery